HEALTH & SAFETY:
- Wash your hands frequently for at least twenty seconds, or use hand sanitizer.
Increased attention in public areas that are high-touch points and utilized most frequently, including:
- Door knobs and handles
- Surfaces at the Front Desk and throughout the public areas of the hotel
- Pool and Fitness Center equipment
- Restroom surfaces
- Restaurant hostess stand, bar, dining tables, chairs and menus
- Beach equipment
Additional items include:
- Hand sanitizer is available throughout the property so Guests and Employees may continually sanitize their hands.
- Complimentary beach chairs, towels and umbrellas are available from 10:00 a.m. to 8:00 p.m.
- Four chairs and one umbrella will be available for each registered guest room. Equipment must be signed out with a beach attendant and returned by 8:00 p.m.
- Alcoholic beverages and glass bottles are not permitted on the beach. Please note that all California State Alcohol Beverage Control laws are enforced at all times.
- Smoking is not permitted on the beach.
CHECK IN & OUT
- Check-in time is 4:00 p.m. Check-out time is 11:00 a.m.
- Complimentary coffee service is available in the lobby from 7:00 to 10:00 a.m.
- Usage of the Fitness Center is available through the Front Desk for single family use only. Keys may be checked out through a Front Desk Agent.
- Minors must be accompanied by an adult.
- WiFi is available throughout the hotel grounds and guest rooms. Please contact the Front Desk for the password (x 3600).
- A daily parking fee of $28 will be added to your room account. Street parking is also available in the neighborhood.
- Pets are not permitted in the hotel. The Front Desk will be happy to assist in making arrangements for your pet.
- The pool is open daily from 10 a.m. to 10 p.m.
- Children under 14 must be accompanied by an adult at all times.
- No lifeguard on duty.
- No glass allowed in the pool or spa areas.
- Complimentary rollaway beds can be requested through our Housekeeping department.
- For rooms with two queen beds, only one rollaway bed will be permitted.
- The La Jolla Shores Hotel is a smoke-free property. Smoking is not allowed in any public area, guest room or patio / balcony.
- Tennis courts are open daily from 6:30 a.m. to sunset
- No court fees apply
- Adhere to the posted dress code and the requirement that guests wear shoes with non-marking soles.
- Players must provide their own equipment and new tennis balls must be used for each occasion and may not be shared.