Clean & Safe Commitment
California's Covid-19 restrictions have been lifted. For the most up-to-date information, please visit covid19.ca.gov.
The health and safety of our Guests and Employees is our number one priority as we welcome guests to the La Jolla Shores Hotel & Restaurant. As always, we continue to be committed to cleanliness and providing a safe environment for you and your family to enjoy. As an extra level of precaution, we've implemented enhanced cleaning and sanitation protocols, including a Clean & Safe certification from the California Hotel and Lodging Association.
Clean & Safe Protocols Property Wide:
Increased attention in public areas that are high-touch points and utilized most frequently, including:
- Door knobs and handles
- Surfaces at the Front Desk
- Pool and Fitness Center equipment
- Restroom surfaces
- Patio furniture and ping-pong tables
We are pleased to be able to lift many of our Covid restrictions however the pandemic has still left a lasting impact in some of our areas in particular our housekeeping department. As we reopen in a post Covid world, the hospitality industry is facing an overwhelming shortage of employees and unfortunately this has affected our housekeeping departments. Currently, we are unable to provide daily service but we can refresh amenities such as towels and bath products upon request. We hope to return service as soon as possible. Thank you for your understanding and we hope you enjoy your stay with us.
In our guest rooms, we continue to use anti-bacterial/viral cleaners and will be using a hospital-grade electrostatic sprayer to allow for touch-less disinfection. Our Housekeeping staff is well trained in cleaning and sanitizing the rooms after each use and has increased attention on hard surfaces including: counter tops, glass and floors. To increase ventilation in the rooms, our staff is trained to clean rooms with open doors and windows.
If you have any questions or wish to make a rooms reservation, please call our team at 858.454.7126.
The Shores Restaurant has undergone a thorough deep cleaning and has established increased sanitation protocols which are carefully followed daily.
- Cleaning assignments and schedules have been created and incorporated into everyone's job duties and cover all areas of the restaurant.
- High touch areas are sanitized hourly.
- Tables and chairs are sanitized between every seating and one-time use menus are in place along with digital menus.
- Cleaning products are all anti-bacterial and anti-viral and effectively disinfect for COVID-19.
- Hand sanitizer is available near each entrance of the restaurant. Restrooms are sanitized each hour.
- Face masks are required for employees all the time.
- All of our employees undergo daily wellness and temperature checks when they arrive to work. Any team member displaying signs of illness is immediately sent home to monitor their symptoms and recover.
- We have single-use menus to ensure that you are the only guest to use your menu. Our menus may also be found online by going to www.theshoresrestaurant.com/menus.
- Please note that in order for your party to be seated, all members must be present. We are currently accepting parties of up to eight people. Limiting persons sitting at a table to members of the same household is strongly encouraged.
- Reservations are required and can be made online or by calling 858.456.0600.
- Patio seating, indoor dining, and to-go service open weekends from 9 a.m. to 8 p.m. and weekdays from 12 noon to 8 p.m.