Experience Life at Sea at the USS Midway MuseumFeel what life is like onboard an aircraft carrier. Visit the USS Midway in San Diego and walk in the shoes of the 225,000 Midway sailors who called the longest-serving aircraft carrier home. More than 60 exhibits, 29 restored aircrafts, two flight simulators and a self-guided audio tour make this a fun and educational experience.
Hours -Open 10:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. daily. Last admission at 4 p.m. Closed on Thanksgiving Day and Christmas.
- Remembrance Ceremony
- Battle of Midway Anniversary Celebration
- Summer Movie Nights
- Midway American Patriot Award Gala
- 4th of July Celebration
- Midway's Birthday Celebration
- Meet WWII Veterans
- Climb Aboard the Aircraft Exhibit
- Flight Simulators
- Battle Of Midway Experience
- Aircraft Gallery
- Kids Love the Cockpit Experience