Clean & Safe Commitment
The health and safety of our Guests and Employees is our number one priority as we welcome guests to the La Jolla Shores Hotel & Restaurant. The County of San Diego and State of California have outlined specific protocols for reopening the properties. You will find an overview below.
As always, we continue to be committed to cleanliness and providing a safe environment for you and your family to enjoy. As an extra level of precaution, we've implemented enhanced cleaning and sanitation protocols, including a Clean & Safe certification from the California Hotel and Lodging Association.
Clean & Safe Protocols Property Wide:
Increased attention in public areas that are high-touch points and utilized most frequently, including:
- Door knobs and handles
- Surfaces at the Front Desk
- Pool and Fitness Center equipment
- Restroom surfaces
- Shores Restaurant hostess stand, bar, patio, dining tables, chairs and menus
Additional items include:
- Prominent signage reminding all guests to wash their hands frequently, keep social distance of six feet, and wear a face covering.
- Hand sanitizer is available throughout the property so Guests and Employees may continually sanitize their hands.
- Floor markers and signage throughout the property for directions and reminders on social distancing.
In our guest rooms, we continue to use anti-bacterial/viral cleaners and will be using a hospital-grade electrostatic sprayer to allow for touch-less disinfection. Our Housekeeping staff is well trained in cleaning and sanitizing the rooms after each use and has increased attention on hard surfaces including: counter tops, glass and floors. To increase ventilation in the rooms, our staff is trained to clean rooms with open doors and windows.
As a safety protocol for guests and employees, guest rooms will only be serviced by housekeepers prior to the guest's arrival. Housekeeping items such linens, bath products and cleaning supplies are available upon request as needed.
Also, please review our Amenities as some experiences have been modified to comply with current county health regulations.
If you have any questions or wish to make a reservation, please call our team at 858.454.7126.
For the most updated information, please refer to Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and San Diego County Public Health Order.