We are pleased that you have chosen to stay with us. As our Guest, we invite you to stay and play, and please keep in mind the following guidelines:
- Complimentary beach chairs, towels and umbrellas are available based on availability and limited to one chair per registered hotel guest.
- Beach barbeques with tables and chairs are available for rent daily and may be used on the beach only. Barbeques are not permitted to be used on guest room balconies or patios.
- Alcoholic beverages and glass bottles are not permitted on the beach. Please note that all
- California State Alcohol Beverage Control laws are enforced at all times.
- Smoking is not permitted on the beach.
CHECK IN & OUT
- Check-in time is 4:00 p.m. Check-out time is 12:00 p.m.
- Complimentary coffee service is available in the lobby from 7 to 9 a.m.
FITNESS ROOM AND SAUNA
- The Fitness Room and Sauna are open daily from 7 a.m. to 10 p.m.
- Minors must be accompanied by an adult.
- Complimentary WiFi is available throughout the hotel grounds and guest rooms. Please contact the Front Desk for the password (x3600).
- A daily parking fee of $22 will be added to your room account. Street parking is also available in the neighborhood.
- Pets are not permitted in the hotel. The Front Desk will be happy to assist in making arrangements for your pet.
- The pool is open daily from 7 a.m. to 10 p.m.
- Children under 14 must be accompanied by an adult at all times.
- No lifeguard on duty.
- No glass allowed in the pool or spa area.
- For your convenience, we provide complimentary rollaway beds which can be requested through our Housekeeping department.
- For rooms with two queen beds, only one rollaway bed will be permitted.
- The La Jolla Shores Hotel is a smoke-free property. Smoking is not allowed in any public area, guest room or patio / balcony.
- Tennis courts are open daily from 7 a.m. to 7 p.m.
- No court fees apply.
- Please adhere to the posted dress code and the requirement that guests wear shoes with non-marking soles.
Please refer to your in room binder for complete House Rules, or speak with a staff member to answer any questions.